Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday a good day!

Had another productive day today. I got into contact with a wholesaler/Rehabber in my farm area. He actually has an LLC set up and is active. He recently did 1 rehab and sold it and has 1 deal on the same block that he is trying in wholesale.

I drove out to take a look and check out the block and the amount of rehab that he does etc.......He does a good job from the looks of the exterior of the home. Well I decided to do some driving and check out that little section of town to see if there was any other action going on or something for sale. Turns out on the same st. 1 block away I found a fixer FSBO......Its vacant and has a tiny sign on a side window so its really hard to see.

I have about 25 numbers I need to contact and get things moving. Everything from these FSBO's to For Rent apts and homes in my farm area.

Well, I need to dig into these numbers and get some calls going.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment